• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting 67 Coronet R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

droptop2bottom

Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Location Vancouver, B.C.Car was purchased to complete my R/T. So items unavailable are grille emblem, hood scoop, quarter panels, quarter emblems,wheel trim, and console. It is an original '67 440 HP auto with an 8 3/4 suregrip. 3.23 gears.
It is a drum brake car that runs and drives. Parts are $20 and up. If someone is interested in buying the car that is a possibility but it will require a lot of rust repair to the floors and trunk mainly.
20220415_123016_HDR.jpg
20220417_142613_HDR.jpg
20220417_142626_HDR.jpg
20220417_142651_HDR.jpg

Interested in a-pillar chrome and associated interior chome pieces that go above the windshield, along the sides of the headliner, and around the back window.

Last edited:
Interested in the radiator. You need to clear out your inbox.

Dash cluster
Steering column
Carb & choke
Headrests
Center of grille

I’d be interested in seeing the fender tag. I have a 67 R/T in gold and I’d love to know how these compare.

I’d also be interested in the motor and rear ended and many of the parts but I am about as far away as possible!

Hey could I buy the hood lip moulding hardware from you if in good condition and if interior is black and in good condition would be interested in dash pad and seats, I have red seats in very nice condition and could trade also have a lot of front end parts if you are in need

Do you have the inner door call outs? Also rocker panel trim

Last edited:
I'm interested in the rear trunk lid moulding, and the front grill surrounds. Pm sent

You say that you have the wheel well lip chrome? If so how much and how about some photos.

Please show us the whole car.

Shame to part it if it's repairable and you have the title.

Me too.......love those 67's. I'm sure there are tons of folks that may want a legit R/T.

Dash? Console? Armrests? Your box is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back