• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting 67 Coronet R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering if you were able to check and see if you have the dash mounted, emergency brake indicator and lens? Inquiring minds want to know.

Guess we're not gonna get any pitchers.

I threw out a few pitches.

No swings, no hits.

disappointing some of you guys would rather part a car that surely isn't as bad as 70 coroner r/ t on here. Let someone get car that will fix it, Some of the parts {youn's} Pa.thing are trying to buy are reproduced, Fix it

disappointing some of you guys would rather part a car that surely isn't as bad as 70 coroner r/ t on here. Let someone get car that will fix it, Some of the parts {youn's} Pa.thing are trying to buy are reproduced, Fix it

....then the original poster should come on and say that. I would hlike that plan as well. But the gentleman won't respond

....then the original poster should come on and say that. I would like that plan as well. But the gentleman won't respond

Since some people are interested in the entire car. Here are some pics.
20220430_170922_HDR.jpg
20220430_170959_HDR.jpg
20220430_171017_HDR.jpg
20220430_173018.jpg
20220430_173247_HDR.jpg
20220430_173529_HDR.jpg
20220430_173559_HDR.jpg

Pretty crusty on the drip rails.

Thanks for showing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service