• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting '74 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartsportsteve

Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm parting out a '74 Satellite I just picked up. I'm keeping a few things for my project but will be selling the rest. Here's a start to the list. No pictures yet, I'll be starting disassembly tonight. There isn't a lot left, but here's a start of what I have for sale. Prices are plus shipping (prefer not to ship heavy/large items). Feel free to make offers. I'm located in Northeast Iowa.

Big Block K Member - $150
Disc Brake Spindles and Control Arms (not sure if I have the proportioning valve) - $150
Front Sway Bar - $125
For all of the above with steering linkage - $375

Rear Sway Bar Complete with Frame Brackets and Shock Plates - $150
Tuff Steering Wheel Complete with Horn Button, Adapter, etc - $200
Floor Shift Steering Column - $150
Auto on Floor Shifter setup with linkage and can provide tunnel with mounts (no console or shift button) - $200
Drip Rail Mouldings need polished but very straight - $125
Door Window Regulators (have two of each side I believe) - $25
Right Quarter Window Regulator - $25
Dash Insert with Satellite Script - $40

I'll add to the list as I can. Otherwise feel free to ask.

Thanks FBBO for the ad.

Steve

Is the Satellite the same as a 74 Charger? I need rear window defrost, under the hood cruise control stuff, rear valance with exhaust cut outs, trunk floor if it has the gas tank hump. thanks

Trunk floor should be the same. It does have the hump. I'll take a look tonight and see what shape it is in. I don't have any of the other items you're looking for.

I checked the trunk floor over lunch and it is shot. Let me know if you're looking for anything else.

Hi. I'm looking for the chrome and rubber strips that slide over the front of the rear quarter windows if they are in good shape.

I have the pass side but not the driver's. I'll have to check the condition, though.

Posted via Topify on Android

Checked it and it is missing. Sorry!

Last edited:
Would you happen to have a passenger side rally mirror?

Would you be able to ship the steering column?
Would also be interested in the shift linkage setup.

Would you be able to ship the steering column?
Would also be interested in the shift linkage setup.

Yeah I'd be willing to ship as long as shipping is covered. How far are you from Sioux City? I'll be in that area Easter weekend.

Yeah I'd be willing to ship as long as shipping is covered. How far are you from Sioux City? I'll be in that area Easter weekend.
I'm almost on the other end of the state...I'd cover shipping as well. Just pm me how to get the $ to you and a total.

do you still have the sway bar stuff? i would pay for shipping.

thanks

I am looking for three things... Do you have any of these?

1) Passenger side headlight bezel
2) Front lower valence
3) The grill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back