• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 1964 Dodge Polara 2-door in Western Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakita7

Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out a complete 1964 Dodge Polara 2-door. 318 Wide-Block (was told running), push-button automatic, bench seat, good glass, grille and chrome trim. Straight car. Trunk floor and floorboards have rot. Have more pics if you need them.

Also has a period correct 4-speed trans sitting in the car. PLMK if you need the part numbers. $500 obo

Getting lots of interest in the Rally wheels. Don't have the codes yet, but will post when I can. They are 15" with decent tires. $600 for wheels.

If you want to buy the whole car, it's $2500 (with wheels, no 4-speed trans).

The car is in Edmonton, Alberta. I will deliver in Western Canada for $1/km.

If there is a part you are interested in, please send me a reasonable offer. I will ship parts, but it will be collect to you, by the carrier of your choice. Have no problem shipping to the US or overseas. Thanks

Dallas

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,337
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,332
Last edited:
Sold? If not how much for hood lip,both " D.O.D.G.E." on hood and trunk, side trim including "birds" and grill. Price separetely and as a lot. Thanks, Peter

Hope the buyer is going to save it! hate to see the early Bs get scrapped. I've seen much worst saved!

Deal still pending, but no deposit yet. First one with a deposit gets the car. I will price the parts if deal falls through. I would like to see it saved, but I was hoping to make more parting it out, very good parts on the car. Taillights are sold.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the trunk lock cyl/dodge emblem, gauge cluster, and front brake drum/hub (brakes have to be 10x2.5")

I need the emblems on the top of the quarter panels. The dodge logo on both sides by the window trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back