• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting out 1967 plymouth Belevedere 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Framedude

Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Body is completely shot, its been sitting since 1978 when i finally got to pull it out 2 years ago, slanty 6 3 speed car, dont really want to sell the pedals and what not unless someone gives me a good price, as well as the grill and front bezels i am keeping them for mine i have one that i drive, but maybe i can help someone else out with some certain parts, also that is not me in the pictures but u can see where I had to pull it out of, send me a PM, located in south central PA

Attachments

• Photo440.jpg
    Photo440.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 783
  • Photo442.jpg
    Photo442.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 754
  • Photo443.jpg
    Photo443.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 764
  • Photo444.jpg
    Photo444.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 743
pm sent, front wheel well trim and headlight bezels

I am VERY interested in drivers side mirror. Do you still have it?

I'm looking for hood lip trim, driver side front fender (if salvagable), both rear tail lights (I have bezels).

wheel well trim is all shot, let me check on condition of mirror for you tommorrow, as well as the hood ordiment, hood ordiment doesnt say anything on it that i remember, the hood trim also checking on, fender, very unsalvagable, oh this thing has black interior too!

mirror is missing glass, hood ordiment has alittle bit of pitting but not in bad shape, hood trim is in good shape

the trunk itself is definetly shot, the finish panel i will have to check for you in the morning!

finish panel needs cleaned up, did not attempt to remove it, but its in good shape, dont see anypitting or anything $80 plus shipping if interested

need drivers side defrost nozzle/manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back