• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting Out 1974 Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, I just brought in this 74 Charger SE parts car. It is a 400 big block car but is too rusty and rough to justify building.
Please let me know if you could use anything and I will PM with prices and shipping cost.
Thanks, Steve

Attachments

• DSCN1572.jpg
    DSCN1572.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,155
  • DSCN1573.jpg
    DSCN1573.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,151
  • DSCN1574.jpg
    DSCN1574.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,036
  • DSCN1575.jpg
    DSCN1575.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1,063
  • DSCN1576.jpg
    DSCN1576.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 949
  • DSCN1577.jpg
    DSCN1577.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 940
  • DSCN1578.jpg
    DSCN1578.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 929
Any idea on the condition of the K frame?
Has it been modified?

pictures would be lovely! Thanks amigo

How about the rear lower plastics with the seat belt covers are they chalky or scratched up if not to bad of shape please let me know a price and shipping to 32907 Palm bay fl.
Thanks James

Hello, the big block k frame is still in place but I would not be able to get it removed for a while

Is the fan shroud intact, without cracks. How much are u asking? Shipping would be Atlanta, Texas 75551

Hi, Are the interior front upper door panels any good and are they the padded pull handle type.

Mark

Front grille inserts and that right rear wheel trim ring

Hello, I just brought in this 74 Charger SE parts car. It is a 400 big block car but is too rusty and rough to justify building.
Please let me know if you could use anything and I will PM with prices and shipping cost.
Thanks, Steve

I live in Michigan, 48051. and if you have any center caps, need a couple of those also. Thanks! -Mike

Hello, I do not have any extra center caps as I use them to make complete wheel sets with.
Thanks, Steve

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, the fan shroud is cracked.
Thanks, Steve

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, the only good upper door panel is the passenger side upper and it is the mustard yellow color. Please PM me for my number if you are interested in it.
thanks, Steve

Steve, did you have a price on those Front grille inserts and that right rear wheel trim ring??

Can you tell me about the four chrome wheel well trim rings,the roof and the lower cowl section? Thanks.

Hey

Do you still have?
Driver side fender
Trunk
Driver door skin

Hi I would be interested in the 4 corners for the bumper backing (the tin that is between the bumper and body, not sure what they are called). What kind of shape are they in? Ship to Chicago 60625

Roof side emblem/ hood spear emblem/ rear sway bar/ wheel lip mlds/ fender braces to firewall.

Hi Steve, I am interested in the front valence panel and the rear license plate bracket, price and shipping to shippensburg pa 17257

Hey bud its James from fl . Do you still have that trunk lid if so how much and is there any rust

I can't see the driver side quarter panel very well. What shape is it in??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back