• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance you would have the drivers side quarter stainless steel trim for a 72 ssp?

I am looking for a driver side full quarter panel for a 1973 charger. Do you have one? I can't tell from the photo.

I am looking for the torsion bars that hold the boot lid open on a 1963 Dodge 330 sedan - would you be able to help me? I've owned my car for 36 years and one of them has been broken all that time. I am tired of using a pole to keep it open LOL

In need of outer wheelhouses and front fenders 67 belvedere

Hi, I am looking for some nylon/plastic body side molding fasteners/clips for a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II. The clips measure about 3/4" x 1". See attached photos. WP_20150612_002.jpgWP_20150612_003.jpgWP_20150612_004.jpg

I am looking for a hood latch for my 1966 belvedere II convertible. Do you have one?
Thank you
Martin

Hey Mark, I met you at Mopar Nationals last year, in Columbus Ohio. I am in nee of a drivers door for a 1963 plymouth Sport Fury or Belvedere, non post car. This will be a long term project so I am in no real hurry. Thanks for any help to can direct. Thanks, Mark R.
Hey Meryland, we make those doors out of fiberglass here at Sled City Fiberglass, and we are right around the corner from you here in Orient, Ohio.

Working on a 68 B Body wagon with rust in the rear cargo area. Any sheet metal like spare tire well, third seat etc?

I am need of a front bumper with the brackets and the passenger front fender on passenger side along with rear quarter panel on passenger side this is for a 74 Plymouth satellite. please respond if you have them and what you want for them.
Thanks

I'm looking for 71 RR/Sat 3/4 canopy vinyl roof trim (the pieces that go across the roof between drip rails)

Do you have any 68-69 Charger parts? Trunk pan, trunk frame rails, trunk extension, driver side floor pan, crossmember?
Thanks

Looking for a hood striker for a 71 satellite.. The part that bolts to the hood. Not the secondary spring loaded latch.. Shipping to 48178.. Thanks Kevin

a buddy is going to The Nats, and is looking for a floor shift steering column for a '70 Coronet, and a tail light panel for a '69 Coronet.

I,m looking for two 1965 front fenders and doors for a two door post Coronet. Can you help...? Do you travel to South East Michigan....?

I've parted out alot of 62-74 B-bodies over the last decade.
Have doors fenders, hoods, ect. Also have frame rails, pans, firewalls, cowls, roofs. Drilled at the spot welds. Can do custom cuts.
From Southwestern Desert cars with little or no rust issues.
Also have alot of trim. Glass, hardware.
Ship worldwide. Also free delivery to several shows across the country.
Here are the cars I have in the yard now.
74 Coronet 400BB
73 Satellite
72 Satellite
72 Charger
66 Coronet 2-dr sedan
66 Coronet 4-dr
Just parted
67 Satellite
73 Charger
74 Charger
62 Belvedere
65 Belvedere