• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmarks

I'm just a guy with a screwdriver.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've parted out alot of 62-74 B-bodies over the last decade.
Have doors fenders, hoods, ect. Also have frame rails, pans, firewalls, cowls, roofs. Drilled at the spot welds. Can do custom cuts.
From Southwestern Desert cars with little or no rust issues.
Also have alot of trim. Glass, hardware.
Ship worldwide. Also free delivery to several shows across the country.
Here are the cars I have in the yard now.
74 Coronet 400BB
73 Satellite
72 Satellite
72 Charger
66 Coronet 2-dr sedan
66 Coronet 4-dr
Just parted
67 Satellite
73 Charger
74 Charger
62 Belvedere
65 Belvedere
64 Polara
Also have A, E and 61-80 truck parts.

DCP_0003.jpg DCP_0047.jpg View attachment DCP_0064.jpg DCP_0053.jpg View attachment DCP_0051.jpg DCP_7210.jpg

how much for front floor pans and rear floor pan sections for a b body..u have a set in blue in the first pic id be interested in..also looks like a yellow set too..id be interested in either set..also need trunk pan..looks like u have one of them also...can u ship any of this stuff?

I am looking for Lh and Rh front fenders and welded in inner fenders and rad supports ,the car i have had a flip front end and the fenders are welded to the hood and inner fenders have been cut off the frame .1971 plymouth satelite

I'm looking for a pair of doors for a 64 dodge 440 ,2 door hardtop.Shells will do fine.

I am looking for Lh and Rh front fenders and welded in inner fenders and rad supports ,the car i have had a flip front end and the fenders are welded to the hood and inner fenders have been cut off the frame .1971 plymouth satelite

I don't have any nice fenders. Have some banged up ones.
Do have the inner fender wells and some rad supports.
PM your e-mail for pics.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking for a pair of doors for a 64 dodge 440 ,2 door hardtop.Shells will do fine.

Sorry I sold my last ones a couple months ago.
Thanks Mark

I need lower a grill support valance and upper hood support valance brackets (90 degree bracket between Fender and Valance) for a 65 Belvedere I. Also, a full grill and headlight bezels (excellent condition preferred) Any luck on those?65 Belvedere Front.jpg

Do you have a torsion bar crossmember for a 1963 belvedere? Price? Mines totally rotten..

Best Regards - Peter

I'm looking for the filler panel that goes under the grill from fender to fender on my 67 Belvedere II, The one I have is in pretty rough shape. I'm looking for a better one. If you have one can you let me know how much and what it would cost to ship it to zip 14125. Thanks

I need lower a grill support valance and upper hood support valance brackets (90 degree bracket between Fender and Valance) for a 65

Belvedere I. Also, a full grill and headlight bezels (excellent condition preferred) Any luck on those?View attachment 90228

I'll check. Should have most everything except the grill and bezels.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a torsion bar crossmember for a 1963 belvedere? Price? Mines totally rotten..

Best Regards - Peter

Sorry sold my last one a few weeks ago. Hope to have more over the winter.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking for the filler panel that goes under the grill from fender to fender on my 67 Belvedere II, The one I have is in pretty rough shape. I'm looking for a better one. If you have one can you let me know how much and what it would cost to ship it to zip 14125. Thanks

I'll check but don't think that i have one right now.
Thanks

u have rear quarters for 73-74 roadrunner also looking for the support brackets on each fender that attach to be the radiator support and the brackets that are in corners or front bumper and go through the fenders also plz let me know thanks again

Last edited:
I have a 74 charger nothing special. I am looking for a 72 rally hood doesnt need to be a six pk just wanting the scoop look.

63 plymouth parts

I need a niece set of front bumper brackets and the end supports for front bumper

Looking for a set of straight front fenders for my 64 Fury.. All i can find down here are ate up or beat up..

u have rear quarters for 73-74 roadrunner also looking for the support brackets on each fender that attach to be the radiator support and the brackets that are in corners or front bumper and go through the fenders also plz let me know thanks again

Sorry I don't have any good quarters. I'm checking on the other parts and might have some questions for you.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 74 charger nothing special. I am looking for a 72 rally hood doesnt need to be a six pk just wanting the scoop look.
Sorry no Rallye hoods, just flat ones. Also 72-4 Rallye hood will work. Only difference is the cowl vents for each year.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a set of straight front fenders for my 64 Fury.. All i can find down here are ate up or beat up..
Sorry have some 64 Dodge fenders but not Plymouth.
Battin a 1000 here, Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I need a niece set of front bumper brackets and the end supports for front bumper
Think I have some from a 62 Belvedere, don't know if they are the same as 63.

Front Fenders for 1969 Coronet R/T?

I need lower a grill support valance and upper hood support valance brackets (90 degree bracket between Fender and Valance) for a 65 Belvedere I. Also, a full grill and headlight bezels (excellent condition preferred) Any luck on those?View attachment 90228

I finally got my trailer un-loaded from the Eastern shows.
I have this from a 65 Satellite.

Attachments

• DCP_0037.jpg
    DCP_0037.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 2,793
  • DCP_0038.jpg
    DCP_0038.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,751
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back