• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi-just wondering if you have rear rh and lh quarter panels for a 1964 dodge polara 2 dr ht or what will work.see what you can do thanks

m.mauthe

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you have in the way of 62 plymouth body parts? looking for R Front Fender,trunk lid torsion bar&hinge assy. Also aluminum lower door moldings(4 door fury sedan). Thanks

What do you have in the way of 62 plymouth body parts? looking for R Front Fender,trunk lid torsion bar&hinge assy. Also aluminum lower door moldings(4 door fury sedan). Thanks

Hi.
I have a fender but isn't that great. Also have the T-lid bars and hinge assy that are nice. PM me your e-mail for pics and prices. I'll dig out the hinges for pics.
Thanks mark

- - - Updated - - -

hi-just wondering if you have rear rh and lh quarter panels for a 1964 dodge polara 2 dr ht or what will work.see what you can do thanks

m.mauthe

Sorry I don't have any right now. Sold some last summer. Believe 63 will work. 65 will not.
Thanks

hi do you have any trim pieces for a 65 belvedere 2? like the tail piece between the tail lights or side molding drivers side?

hello do you have any nose pcs for 74 charger? bumper,grill,driverside bumper bracket,driverside headlight bucket,lower valance. thanks stump

hi do you have any trim pieces for a 65 belvedere 2? like the tail piece between the tail lights or side molding drivers side?

Think all I have right now is a pass fender molding.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hello do you have any nose pcs for 74 charger? bumper,grill,driverside bumper bracket,driverside headlight bucket,lower valance. thanks stump

Should have the bumper, mount, H/L bucket and valance.
Thanks

are there any pics you can send,what is the condition of the bumper? is it driver quality at least. and is the valance good? and lastly will you ship to ohio and prices. thanks stumpy

Thanx for the comeback
Use Fury parts for the subject so it won't get tossed before I get to see it.
Ken Walter

***PLEASE READ***
•Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts
•Commentary is NOT allowed in "For Sale" threads. Relevant questions ONLY!
•Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,
do you have a heater control assembly for a 64 Plymouth? I need everything but the facia plate for a 4 button.

Ken

how are the front fenders on the 72 satellite, could use them,

Have a couple fenders but are not very nice.

- - - Updated - - -

are there any pics you can send,what is the condition of the bumper? is it driver quality at least. and is the valance good? and lastly will you ship to ohio and prices. thanks stumpy

PM sent, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanx for the comeback
Use Fury parts for the subject so it won't get tossed before I get to see it.
Ken Walter

***PLEASE READ***
•Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts
•Commentary is NOT allowed in "For Sale" threads. Relevant questions ONLY!
•Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

PM sent, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

wouls you have a 73 74 satellite roadrunner front valance

I'll but don't think I have a decent one.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark,
do you have a heater control assembly for a 64 Plymouth? I need everything but the facia plate for a 4 button.

Ken

I just might.
I'll check, thanks

I have a 1970 charger. Need front fenders, floor, trunk pan, torsion bar cross member, and rear valance. Thanks

I have a 1970 charger. Need front fenders, floor, trunk pan, torsion bar cross member, and rear valance. Thanks

Have the cross member, rear footwell and under rear seat pans right now. Out of stock on the front pan, fenders and valance.
Thanks

Do you have 66 Belvedere headlight buckets, headlight rings, and all hardware associated with mounting the listed parts? If so, what is the price of all the parts?

What kind of price are you looking at?

X-member 300.00
footwell pans 150.00
under rear seat pan 350.00
I stay under AMD's prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have 66 Belvedere headlight buckets, headlight rings, and all hardware associated with mounting the listed parts? If so, what is the price of all the parts?

The H/L cups or the buckets that are welded to the fender?
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

The H/L cups or the buckets that are welded to the fender?
Thanks[/QUOTE] I think the ones that bolt to the fender. The ones that adjust the the headlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back