• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for headliner bows for 62-65 2 door sedan. Not sure if hardtops or 4 door will fit.

Looking for seat belts that would fit a 63 Plymouth savoy 4 door not really worried about color. Would also need all the hardware.

Looking for headliner bows for 62-65 2 door sedan. Not sure if hardtops or 4 door will fit.
I should have some and could bring to Nats

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for seat belts that would fit a 63 Plymouth savoy 4 door not really worried about color. Would also need all the hardware.

I can check when I get home around the 20th.
thanks

Do you have the heater/defrost/cooling pushbutton control out of a '62 Dart or Polara B-body? (Probably used in later years too.) This has 4 buttons for OFF, Heat, Defrost, and Cool (vents). I only need the control switch but can take the assy with the heater temperature lever & bracket and the buttons, whatever is easiest for you.

The control's PN is 2256681. You may have to take the 2 screws off the bottom and remove the heat temp lever & bracket to see this.

I need one that does not have any evidence of the plastic housing melting from the blower contracts inside the control corroding and getting hot.

Thanks!

Do you have the heater/defrost/cooling pushbutton control out of a '62 Dart or Polara B-body? (Probably used in later years too.) This has 4 buttons for OFF, Heat, Defrost, and Cool (vents). I only need the control switch but can take the assy with the heater temperature lever & bracket and the buttons, whatever is easiest for you.

The control's PN is 2256681. You may have to take the 2 screws off the bottom and remove the heat temp lever & bracket to see this.

I need one that does not have any evidence of the plastic housing melting from the blower contracts inside the control corroding and getting hot.

Thanks!

I can check when I get home around the 20th.
thanks

Did you sell a lot @ carlisle this year? Hope you didn't have to bring much home.

Sales were good on Thursday and Friday but pretty low on Saturday.
Still have the Nats before it comes home.

Good luck there, I'm sure you'll sell out .Maybe you could list what you have left when your back.

Btw when's your website gonna be up?

If there is A rear passenger quarter panel and A back bumper for A 73 or 74 satellite in good shape(not rusted thru) I'm A buyer,my quarter panel is in bad shape,I realy don't want to buy A whole car ,but not opposed to the idea. Thank-you.

do you have the passenger side vinyl top molding for a 1971 Plymouth Satellite?

You wouldn't have the lower dash bezel extensions off a 68 GTX/satellite/belvedere/road runner? Right and left.

Looking for some seat belt covers in blue, medium blue I believe for a 71-72 plymouth?

Free delivery to the Nats or along I-70 with pre-paid.

- - - Updated - - -

If there is A rear passenger quarter panel and A back bumper for A 73 or 74 satellite in good shape(not rusted thru) I'm A buyer,my quarter panel is in bad shape,I realy don't want to buy A whole car ,but not opposed to the idea. Thank-you.

Sorry don't have a pass quarter and just sold the rear bumper at Carlisle.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

do you have the passenger side vinyl top molding for a 1971 Plymouth Satellite?
Sorry I don't.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't have the lower dash bezel extensions off a 68 GTX/satellite/belvedere/road runner? Right and left.
I'll check but don't think I do right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for complete wiring harness 73 charger se 400 big block

Just the motor harness or all the body harnesses too? Probably have all.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for some seat belt covers in blue, medium blue I believe for a 71-72 plymouth?

Don't think I have any blues ones left.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for front marker light assemblys from the 66 4 door
Sorry sold them already.
thanks

Do you have the defrost duct and hose for a 66-67 coronet and the driver side sail panel molding for same years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back