• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 65 Coronet 2 door hardtop!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi john

Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm parting out my 65 Coronet started to build a drag car but got into to much roof rust and cowl panel rust. Floor pan and rear kick floor is removed, has good radiator support and front frame rails with torsion cross member. Rocker panels have minimal surface rust. Front fenders have little lower rust, can be fixed with patch panels. Nice straight hood with just surface rust. Good set of solid doors with glass. Trunk lid has minimal dents on face, Quarter panels are straight with inner and outer wheel houses drilled out. All they need is lower patch panels. I have complete dash and 3 on the tree steering column. I would like to sell the rear clip as a whole, rear floor under seat is solid and trunk floor just has surface rust with solid rear frame rails. Complete 8 3/4 rear end drum to drum. Complete set of roof drip rail chrome and windshield chrome, rear window chrome. Along with complete front suspension.

Please read the rules for the advertising section and make necessary changes. Thanks http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/for-sale-section-rules.67491/

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have all 3. I would have to take a good column apart for the shaft. I could do $125 plus shipping
That’s fair I’ll take them I’ll pm you my shipping Info and you can send me your PayPal info if that works for you

That will work for me I will pull everything out of the car this week and get you a price on shipping if that's good with you I'm studying for my mid terms for college. I should have time to get the stuff out tonight when I get home.

That will work for me I will pull everything out of the car this week and get you a price on shipping if that's good with you I'm studying for my mid terms for college. I should have time to get the stuff out tonight when I get home.
Excellent thank you

I got the steering box and the column out and of course I cannot find my steering wheel puller. I will look tonight when I get home from class and I will try and get you a total price with shipping tomorrow.

I got the steering box and the column out and of course I cannot find my steering wheel puller. I will look tonight when I get home from class and I will try and get you a total price with shipping tomorrow.
Excellent I appreciate it

I have some bad news I cannot get the shaft out of that column, it has so much rust it broke my new puller and I even heated it up. Then I tried to cut around it and ruined the splines. I am very sorry about that, if you still want the steering box and pitman arm I would do $75.00 plus shipping and will give you a total price during lunch on Monday.

Thats to bad ....I’ll still take the box and pitman arms thou ....thanks for your effort I appreciate it

Sounds good and no worries haha That’s half the battle with these old cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back