• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 65 Coronet 2 door hardtop!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyatt, I got that shipped the total with shipping is $93.85. The tracking number is thru the poast office and it is (9505 5109 5553 7276 1316 43) What did you need from me to send the money to my Pay Pal?

Wyatt, I got that shipped the total with shipping is $93.85. The tracking number is thru the poast office and it is (9505 5109 5553 7276 1316 43) What did you need from me to send the money to my Pay Pal?
Just your email account linked to the account

I'm parting out my 65 Coronet started to build a drag car but got into to much roof rust and cowl panel rust. Floor pan and rear kick floor is removed, has good radiator support and front frame rails with torsion cross member. Rocker panels have minimal surface rust. Front fenders have little lower rust, can be fixed with patch panels. Nice straight hood with just surface rust. Good set of solid doors with glass. Trunk lid has minimal dents on face, Quarter panels are straight with inner and outer wheel houses drilled out. All they need is lower patch panels. I have complete dash and 3 on the tree steering column. I would like to sell the rear clip as a whole, rear floor under seat is solid and trunk floor just has surface rust with solid rear frame rails. Complete 8 3/4 rear end drum to drum. Complete set of roof drip rail chrome and windshield chrome, rear window chrome. Along with complete front suspension.

Please read the rules for the advertising section and make necessary changes. Thanks http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/for-sale-section-rules.67491/
How is the steering wheel? What trim level is the car? any photos? Thanks

Steering wheel is junk, and it is a 440 2 door hardtop. Let me know what you would like some pictures of and I will get them for you.
Thank you for the reply, Looking for the steering wheel and some pictures of the 500 moulding clips for the side trim.

What you need Riverdawg

lenses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back