• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 66 Charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redcreekauto

Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Excellent full front end. Front frame rails to bumper are excellent. Rockers are in really good shape. Rear frame rails are in good shape. Right side door is nearly perfect. Left needs some work. Floors, truck pan and quarters are pretty sad. Roof is totally shot from cabin fire.Firewall is perfect. I also have a full grill assembly from wife's
IMG_20160321_153927802.jpg
IMG_20160529_121701181_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160529_154759754_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160529_154804337_HDR.jpg
car. I am swapping out the shinier of the two. Make offers!

Hey. What do you need for the center section of the grill and the trim on the front lip of the hood?

Ok gang sorry for the delay. Life gets in the way as well as work. I dont want to separate the grill. It is complete with motors. I do not know if they work or not but I can test them if someone is interested in the complete grill. Trim for the front lip of the hood is in pretty good shape. I don't know if I have a close up photo but will look. I think 40 bucks+shipping is fair? Rear bumper on donor I am using for the other 66. Its pretty beat up and has a pretty good twist in it.

I don't know how good the rear quarter window guides are due to extreme heat they suffered. Let me pull them tomorrow. Dodge letters for the hood are not broke in any way but there is some pitting. Make me an offer on those.

I also need to part the remainder out asap. Good fair offer for the remains will be considered. Front frame rails forward are excellent. So are rockers. Rear frame rails don't look bad with the exception of the right side which has some rust right where it curves up to the floor. Roof, Quarter panels and tail light panel are all warped from the heat. Right side door looks ok. Left side is bowed considerably. It wouldn't be to difficult to split the front frame rails fwd in one piece. Doing it with the rockers would be a bit more work which I don't have time to do.

Ok gang sorry for the delay. Life gets in the way as well as work. I dont want to separate the grill. It is complete with motors. I do not know if they work or not but I can test them if someone is interested in the complete grill. Trim for the front lip of the hood is in pretty good shape. I don't know if I have a close up photo but will look. I think 40 bucks+shipping is fair? Rear bumper on donor I am using for the other 66. Its pretty beat up and has a pretty good twist in it.
Ok, then how much for the set up? And a pic of the trim would be good, I will want it unless it is very damaged.

I also need to part the remainder out asap. Good fair offer for the remains will be considered. Front frame rails forward are excellent. So are rockers. Rear frame rails don't look bad with the exception of the right side which has some rust right where it curves up to the floor. Roof, Quarter panels and tail light panel are all warped from the heat. Right side door looks ok. Left side is bowed considerably. It wouldn't be to difficult to split the front frame rails fwd in one piece. Doing it with the rockers would be a bit more work which I don't have time to do.
I need only certain parts to hang on my '67 Coronet front section which has a 67 Charger set up on it.

WP_20151125_16_11_32_Pro.jpg WP_20160202_17_37_26_Pro.jpg

Let me sleep on it. Other then the left side rear quarter trim and trunk piece all the rest is there. I have a fair front bumper.

It has been storming here all day so I have not been able to take any photos. Hopefully this evening it will slow down. I will let y'all know.

I have sold the rear window guides and hood letters now. I still have the complete grill assembly including frame. I do not know if the motors work or not. I will not separate the grill pieces sorry. 1250 plus shipping for the grill. I will sell the motors for 250.00 I just disassembled and cleaned them. They test fine. I was going to keep them as spares because they are very hard to find. The front frame rails forward have to be seen to believe how clean they are. Totally Rust free! Both front fenders are nice and clean with some minor rust just behind the wheel well! Inner fenders and core support have no rust at all and have never been damaged in any way! Hood has some minor surface rust and there is a quarter size patch of bondo or other filler it looks like toward the front. If anyone wants the entire body I will sell it for 1500. The front end alone is well worth that. K Member with front suspension and rear axle available separately. K member has never been bumped and has no damage whatever. Its a big block k member.

No the trim isn't included with the grill. Grill includes frame and brackets only.
The piece I have is straight and pretty nice. It will polish up very nicely.

Sooo....it's a go on the hood front lip trim for me?? If so, please PM me so we can swap info..

Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back