• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 66 Charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghostrider here is a photo of the trim. I can't send pictures in a pm I guess. I will send you the info in a pm though.
IMG_20160609_190706108.jpg

Someone had asked me about the trim that goes around the trunk/cabin divider. I did find it in the donor car but its rusty somewhat. I don't think those pieces are stainless so they would have to be replated. If still interested let me know.

luvthyapril

I am sorry but we did not make the truck in time today. My business partner and best friend was rushed to the ER early this morning. He is going to be ok but it left me here to watch over the place. So while sitting on my thumbs I had my wife blast the window guides and other parts. She is trying to catch the truck now but it looks unlikely. She hasn't had any luck yet. So it will be monday before they get shipped. I do apologize.

IMG_20160610_134427760.jpg

The donor car has no usable pieces short of most metal hardware. It was engulfed in a pretty serious fire. Electric fuel pump improperly secured caused this damage.

Here are photos of the passenger door, Both fenders and hood from the donor car. Also the rear window trim which is discolored but should polish up since its stainless.

IMG_20160610_161117836_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160610_161128013_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160610_161135872.jpg
IMG_20160610_161157510_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160610_161214614_HDR.jpg

Still lots of good parts. No interior parts though! I pulled the wiper motor. It runs fine. Brake pedal assembly from a Non power unit available. Grill still available complete. I lowered the price for the entire grill assembly with frame and brackets to 800. Motors separate, 4 window motors available. I took them apart and cleaned them. They all work.

Would you cut the non a/c section of the firewall ?
No we're not going to cut anything up from the front frame rails forward. If it won't unbolt then it stays together. This front part of the car is in perfect shape with no rust or damage at all. I'd rather see it go to someone who needs to replace the entire front end of theirs with a excellent piece.

Interested in power brake booster and linkage.

Please PM me a price.

Thanks

Hi,
I assume there isn't much left of the interior due to fire?? I need the bolts that attach the back of the bucket seats to the bottom. I need the bolts for the two front buckets.
Do you have them?
Thanks

Don't know if you saw it but I'm interested in the brake booster and linkage.

I'd like to convert a non-PB car to PB.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back