• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 77 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah Pohlman

Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm starting to part out a 77 Charger today. I think the black interior will clean up. Power doors. Rear defrost. PM me for more details
ATT00001(10).jpg
ATT00001(11).jpg

Last edited:
I’d be interested in the fender tag, broadcast sheet, window sticker, or any other factory documents you find.

big or small block?wondering about k frame

Here are a few picture of it when I first got it. The interior is filthy but actually not in that bad of shape. I'll try to get some better ones in a few days.

thumbnail_IMG_1675.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1678.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1677.jpg

I decided to push this car into the shop to cut it up. It's too cold to make much progress this time of year and I need to make a few things disappear off the yard. Other that what's been mentioned above any other requests?

The dead is done. The car no longer exists as a car. I did find out that this one died fairly young. The last oil change sticker was in 88 and about 500 miles less than the odometer. Stuff that got saved is listed below. Interested please PM me. Thanks.

most of the interior, various exterior trim, back glass, wiring harness, gauge cluster, tilt column, rear axle (2.45 gears), front suspension assembly, painted sport mirrors

I thought about what I could use from
Your charger. But I have a 79 magnum and the rear seat that I'm looking for has different upholstery. But maybe if you still have it? I could use the interior rear view mirror? And the engine air cleaner plastic fresh air duct that mounts to the radiator core support only? And I'm not sure if they are the same? Thanks, Tony Tee.

I thought about what I could use from
Your charger. But I have a 79 magnum and the rear seat that I'm looking for has different upholstery. But maybe if you still have it? I could use the interior rear view mirror? And the engine air cleaner plastic fresh air duct that mounts to the radiator core support only? And I'm not sure if they are the same? Thanks, Tony Tee.
I can't send you a message because you inbox is full, so...
The air ducting I'm not sure. I can't find a good picture to know what part number is what. My micro-fiche library is kinda buried right now, that would tell me for sure. The inside mirror was total junk, I can probably pull one out of something else here. The seats will be here until someone buys them or I get sick of them sitting around here (next spring?).

Do you still have the rear defogger? Need one for a 71 charger driver so I am sure I can make it work.

Still have the sport mirrors? Will they mount up on a passenger door without any mirror as long as mounting holes are drilled? Price?

Hi. If the drivers tail light is the same as '76, then I'm interested in the bucket and lens.

Still have the sport mirrors? Will they mount up on a passenger door without any mirror as long as mounting holes are drilled? Price?
I should have them here I just need to figure out what tote I put them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back