• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting out a 1969 Road runner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ply30

Banned
Banned
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out a 69 Road runner! Please let me know what parts you need and I will check to see if I still have them! Some parts have already been sold and I will list them below! I will be glad to send you pictures of the parts you need!!

PARTS THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD!!
Doors
Fenders
Interior
Motor
Tranny
Rear
Trunk lid
Windshield,back window
Tail lights
Grille
Hood
Front windshield chrome
Driveshaft (Just added).

Any other parts you may need please let me know and I will check if I have them and will be glad to send you pictures!!
Thanks!

Last edited:
The frame rails are good!!! I know for a fact that the front are good I will have to double check on the back! Let me know a price if you are interested!
Thanks, Justin!

Do you have a heater box?
Thanks

What is left? bumper brackets?

I need the latch for the glove box. the rod that attaches to the dash.

Rear Bumper? thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I also need a steering column. thanks.

I never got your response .. I am interested in the front bumper brackets, I need one piece

I never got your response .. I am interested in the front bumper brackets, I need one piece
Sorry about that! Sent you a PM!

I also replied to Alrod!
Thanks, Justin!

Need driver but nice quality 120 mph NON rallye gauge cluster lens. I might take the whole cluster at a decent price. Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back