• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting out a 69 Satellite 4 Door

Status
Not open for further replies.
right fender?

0404201315.jpg

Original battery tray and one of the s-brackets for it? Looking for battery hold downs as well and bolts if all good.

Original battery tray and one of the s-brackets for it? Looking for battery hold downs as well and bolts if all good.

Tried to send a PM but your inbox is full.
If you're still looking for the battery tray "S" bracket let me know have several

Tried to send a PM but your inbox is full.
If you're still looking for the battery tray "S" bracket let me know have several

Cleared my inbox and yes still looking. I have the long arm and 1 s-bracket but need another bracket plus tray, hold downs and bolts for 69 GTX. Looking for good used not repop.

SEAT TRACK MOUNTING NUTS/BOLT NEEDED
I need one nut/washer that holds the seat bolts under the car
1" diameter washer,
5/16" x 18 thread
1/2" head on nut

Do you still have the sorround trim for the rear trunk panel?
If so I am in need of one. Thanks

Looking for the top rail for the radiator core support - original owner hacked mine out. I'm pretty sure the rails are same in big and small rad cars but I need enough to bridge the 26" radiator opening with some length to spare.

Looking for the top rail for the radiator core support - original owner hacked mine out. I'm pretty sure the rails are same in big and small rad cars but I need enough to bridge the 26" radiator opening with some length to spare.
I cut the entire core support out of the car, if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back