• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out some what complete 66 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

WS08

Local time
8:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have a some what complete 66 charger I'm parting out. I have no title for it.
I am not cutting on the car as it is in primer and is very solid would be interested in selling the shell for $750.
All parts are located in 24522 let me know what you need.
Fenders , hood, doors trunk lid is decent complete grille is there also and much more

Hi, looking for D O D G E hood letters, windshield defrost vents, passenger side vent window frame, rear moldings (corners). Thanks!

Have the hood emblems I believe and the vent glass

Do u have the center grille section? How much and what condition.

Yes it is in perfect shape send me a message

Looking for big blcok non ac water pump housing crank and water pump pulleys alternator and brackets and pewer steering pump and brackets

Also passenger rear quarter window regulator and tracks.

Windshield wiper arms just the part that the blades clip onto and that go on the wiper transmission studs on the outside of the cowl.

Send me a PM I may have some parts you need
Thanks

i need the 1/4 panel glass hardware, deck lid emblem, if any good ,wind shield wiper motor hardware and lots of miscellaneous parts please reply asap

i have a some what complete 66 charger I'm parting out. I have no title for it.
I am not cutting on the car as it is in primer and is very solid would be interested in selling the shell for $750.
All parts are located in 24522 let me know what you need.
Fenders , hood, doors trunk lid is decent complete grille is there also and much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back