• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts cars! ANY B BODY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ply30

Banned
Banned
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for A,B or E body parts cars.I would prefer them to be near Virginia but I can travle.
I would prefer them to be 65-73. Doors do not matter to me.
I would even consider to buy a project car!
If you have any thing that may interest me please respond here or shoot me a pm!
Or if you know any one that has somthing I may be interested in please let me know!!
Thanks!!

Last edited:
I am able to travle up to 1,000 miles away if I am very interested!!

I am looking for A,B or E body parts cars.I would prefer them to be near Virginia but I can travle.
I would prefer them to be 65-73. Doors do not matter to me.
I would even consider to buy a project car!
If you have any thing that may interest me please respond here or shoot me a pm!
Or if you know any one that has somthing I may be interested in please let me know!!
Thanks!!

PM sent

OD I did not get a PM lol. I have family in Naples florida!!! I know where Daytona is lol!

Bump! I am looking for any parts cars in south west florida!!!!

Bump! looking for parts cars around $400-$700 in south west florida or even orlando area!!!

Don't be buyin' up all the parts cars around here, now :)

I looked at a 67 4d Coronet last week.

Had some decent parts, but not what I wanted.

Guy wanted $750 and was pretty firm.

318, blue with blue int looked like it had some body and paint done it the past.

Poorly advertized on DeLand CL , as 1966 and with no pics.

Don't be buyin' up all the parts cars around here, now :)

I looked at a 67 4d Coronet last week.

Had some decent parts, but not what I wanted.

Guy wanted $750 and was pretty firm.

318, blue with blue int looked like it had some body and paint done it the past.

Poorly advertized on DeLand CL , as 1966 and with no pics.
I wont buy em all up LOL! I will check it out pal! Thanks and let me know on that super bee if your are interested.!
Thanks, Justin

Any cars projects or parts cars in or around VA?
Will travle out of state for the right PROJECT cars!

Looking for project and parts cars near southwest florida and anything near Virginia (WILL TRAVLE FOR THE RIGHT CARS!)

If anyone is interested I have parts & parts cars to sell! Mostly A/B/E-body stuff! No Hemi or Six Pack parts, or anything super rare! Would like to sell it all if someone wants to get started selling parts! Prices are cheap compared to some I have seen. Located in NJ.

Still looking for parts cars and decent project cars around the Virginia area!
Let me know what you got!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back