• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts for Sale or Trade, 68 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

dburnett6263

Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone:
I'm new to "B" Body's Only but been a long time mopar guy.
We are getting back into my 68 RR restoration after a 5 year pause due to family medical issues.
I have several accumulated parts I would like to move and make some more room in my shop.
I won't list them all but do have new Year One rear Quarters (not the full ones) and complete new set of drum brakes, spindles & master cylinder included, plus several odds and ends.
If someone is doing a project on a tight budget I'll make them one heck of a deal.
Some parts are from my car and others are parts I've acquired over the years.
This for pick up only, location is Southwest Ohio.
Again I would be open to discussing trade.
Thanks
Dale

I'll get to pics soon, weather here has been and continues to be bitter cold and lots of snow. For now just wanted to get the word out.
Thanks
Dale

Thanks Dale. A list of items and prices are required per the rules.

Pictures will help when the deep freeze is over or when you can

hi and welcome to another Ohio member when you get a chance to post some photos of your build we love car **** :headbang:

If we ever get out of the deep freeze and snow so I can spend some time in the back of my barn, where all the parts and goodies are stored, I'll get things together, take some pics. and come up with prices. I would like t get $400.00 for the 2 quarters and $275.00 for the new drum brake package.
Thanks and regards.
Dale

Looking for a passenger side front fender if you have one ...

Sorry I do not have a fender. Big Mopar swap meet coming up 2/22/14, in Columbus. If I see a nice one I'll get some contact info and send it to you.
Dale

Sorry I do not have a fender. Big Mopar swap meet coming up 2/22/14, in Columbus. If I see a nice one I'll get some contact info and send it to you.
Dale

That would be great, thanks man!

Dale

How big is this show? Is it worth driving a few hours to get there and are there usually whole cars for sale?

Not real sure, I've never been to it before & not a lot of info on the web other than anouncing it. Pegged as Ohio's largest 1 day indoor Mopar swap meet and outdoor car coral.
It's a little over an hour away for me so thought I'd give it a try and I do need some odds and ends parts for my build.
Maybe someone out there has been before and has better insite.
By the way 6 bucks to get in.
Dale

Right front fender, Looked at Swap Meet.

Well, quite frankly the swap meet was a bust. The best part was I got to spend the day with my son.
It was just not what I expected, no deals, and not many venders. There was some over priced junk.
One guy did have a pair of 68 RR front fenders, both needed work, but wanted $350.00 each plus 50 bucks for handling / packaging, plus shipping and he wouldn't budge. Total all that up and you can catch a Tamraz 10% off sale and get a new AMD delivered to your front porch for around $600.00.
Maybe it has been the weather as it's been a terrible winter here in Southwest Ohio, but as I said it was a bust.
I will most likely not go back.
Regards
Dale

Would like everyone to know I'm asking $400.00 for the 2 Quarters and $275.00 for the complete drum brake system.
Nothing more untill we get enough break in the weather that I can get something accomplished.
Thanks
Daler

26" b body radiator sides? I need the side with the 3 studs for the shroud.

Thanks for asking. My car is a 22" but someone at some point in it's life jerry rigged a 26" into it, don't know why. I do have the 26" radiator and it is Mopar as it has the Pentastar stamped on it. Don't hold me to it but I believe a part# is on it as well.
As I've had to tell a few others, if this winter ever allows a few strait days of tolerable weather so I can get into the back of the barn and sort through some of the parts and pieces I need to move, I'll get some pics and prices. I am not looking to make a lot of money on this stuff just clean out and get rid of things I'm not going to need or use.
I haven't been able to do much even in the workshop with all the price gouging of fuel oil and propane, one has to decide do I heat the house or do I heat the workshop. House wins every time!
Thanks
Dale

Thanks for asking. My car is a 22" but someone at some point in it's life jerry rigged a 26" into it, don't know why. I do have the 26" radiator and it is Mopar as it has the Pentastar stamped on it. Don't hold me to it but I believe a part# is on it as well.
As I've had to tell a few others, if this winter ever allows a few strait days of tolerable weather so I can get into the back of the barn and sort through some of the parts and pieces I need to move, I'll get some pics and prices. I am not looking to make a lot of money on this stuff just clean out and get rid of things I'm not going to need or use.
I haven't been able to do much even in the workshop with all the price gouging of fuel oil and propane, one has to decide do I heat the house or do I heat the workshop. House wins every time!
Thanks
Dale
X2 On the Heating deal !!!

Sorry I do not have front parking lamps. The ones on my car were in good shape so I did a restore on them.
If I run across some I'll let you know.
Thanks for asking.
Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back