• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parts or whole 64 Plymouth sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartforforty

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Will part this out or sell rolling. Needs a front clip which I have, a rust free one I purchased from mopar mark. Floors are gone.
$900.00 for the roller, $700.00 for the front clip, or will negotiate a package deal for the whole works.

HPIM1846.gif

HPIM2076_zpsecba3c9c.gif

HPIM2084_zpseb85082b.gif

a lot of good parts here for a 4 door to 2 door conversion

$1500.00 package deal for the roller and the front clip.

sold the frame rails, inner fenders and core support.
Still have the roller for sale whole or parts, and the fire wall/upper and lower cowl section. fire wall and cowls, $500.00

HPIM2183_zps8305adf4.jpg

Any chance you have a trans crossmember for 4spd?

I have a 65 Satellite. Do you have the black plastic trim that goes around the e-brake pull handle and what ever holds it to the dash? If so, how much? When I pull my e-brake, this trim comes with it away from the dash. Thanks.

I have a 65 Satellite. Do you have the black plastic trim that goes around the e-brake pull handle and what ever holds it to the dash? If so, how much? When I pull my e-brake, this trim comes with it away from the dash. Thanks.

I have the complete dash from this car removed. next time I go to my shop I will check it out, and let you know. I am sure it is a good part.
Ed

Sale pending on the B pillars cut to the center of the wheel lip, including the quarter windows, regulators, quarter windows.

sold parts, B pillars cut to the center of the wheel lip, including the quarter windows, regulators, quarter window frames.

inner wheel houses are available. back sections of quarters are available. complete radiator support is available

found the part in my shop today. photo is not good has a metal speed nut to hold onto dash.

HPIM2204_zpsf991ad20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back