• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts ruined in shipping, FBBO Member refuses refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people have good things to say about you,so I am ASSUMING you break my *** for entertainment,that's ok,I live MOPARS,5 decades deep,its no joke to me.

Bro you just broke your own Azz here all by yourself....:carrot:

You are going way to far with whatever your assuming......let it go man...

It's all good man. I just offered up a positive comment about dealing with good car guys who knew?

In other news..
tenor (5).gif

....and from one of my all time favourite comedians....a man I spoke with off-air while he was DJ at Capital FM in London....
Kenny Everett

:lol:

Careful....Some DC.com dope will post over there that the FBBO Girls have something to talk about:D
The only reason that happens is because that site owner has to sell his empty beer bottles for cash to pay for the electricity to run his private server. :drinks:

The only reason that happens is because that site owner has to sell his empty beer bottles for cash to pay for the electricity to run his private server. :drinks:
More like this Roger....He took a break from winding...
:lol:

Let it go now. Joey and any of the moderators do not owe anyone an explanation. The seller was banned and I think that may say a thing or two. No matter what anyone feels about the buyer or any action he allegedly took, the bottom line is as of last Friday he has no part and is out that money.
Whatever shenanigans he pulled with pay pal, how that affects the insurance the buyer says he took out on the package I dont know.
When the buyer decided to go family and friends through pay pal that was a costly mistake. Even if you are confident with a seller, any amount of money that you cant afford to eat if there is a problem, should always be covered by business to business
It seems to me many people are trying to save a dollar and its penny wise, dollar foolish.
Well see, there's the problem - and why some folks just want to KNOW (not guess, like some are doing now) what the resolution of the situation was.
Why not just state what went down for certain, so that the whole affair can be put to bed?

Well see, there's the problem - and why some folks just want to KNOW (not guess, like some are doing now) what the resolution of the situation was.
Why not just state what went down for certain, so that the whole affair can be put to bed?
:thumbsup:

It looks like the title has changed a few times since this thread began.

Until when/if this site's administration renders its' verdict in this case, I am left with figuring on not trusting
either party involved - on anything - again.

If we never hear the actual resolution of this situation, what a colossal waste of time it would be for everyone
following - not to mention a missed opportunity to help others who may find themselves in a similar situation
in the future.

thread fail epic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back