• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Passenger top fender “tips”

Mblizz

Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’m looking for the “tip” passenger top fender trim piece…. Can anyone send me in the right direction??

Hi everyone! I’m looking for the “tip” passenger top fender trim piece…. Can anyone send me in the right direction??
How about putting this in the 'wanted' area of the classifieds?

A guessing game!

How about which year are we talking about, for 200

"What is, 1966?"
Being they made twice as many, seems like the logical answer..

Well, he posted and left but that was just a couple of hours ago or so. His location is listed as the same as mine but have no idea if I know him or not.....

Last edited:
Well, he posted and left but that was just a couple of hours ago or so. His located is listed as the same as mine but have no idea if I know him or not.....
New guy that doesn't know. If you fix it for him he may never know how to do it right. He needs to start over in a sale thread. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol: Too bad the software can't tell everyone that before they join up.

just-the-tip-the-tip.gif

I have 67 charger fender “tips” with the turn signals in them.. Close to what you need?

I’m looking for passenger side 67 charger turn signal emblem. Or whatever name may be. Pot metal chrome with the turn signal indicator

Not sure you will get this. Call Tony
727-207-1969 for 67 Charger passenger side turn signal indicator.

Auto Transport Service
Back