• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perfect for the Road Runner

Cool, but crazy money for a $20 tool box with a $5 decal. If this sells I might start making them.

Cool, but crazy money for a $20 tool box with a $5 decal. If this sells I might start making them.

Whole lot of money for it. I see them sit on craigslist for 30 dollars with no takers.

yeah not keen on the price but looks like its a dealer option tool box same shape as the scat pack boxes

Thanks for sharing that RT. Hard to find a "New" steel tool box now-a-days.Mostly plastic crap. I have found on occasion new all steel small boxes but the price was almost $50.

I remember Robert wolf from mopar collector's guide or mopar muscle put these out, they also made the bar stools with mopar logos and bitch'n license plates frames, about 15 years ago?

I should make one...
for my 68 RR

I remember Robert wolf from mopar collector's guide or mopar muscle put these out, they also made the bar stools with mopar logos and bitch'n license plates frames, about 15 years ago?
Judging by the patina and rust it looks a lot older than 15 years

I don’t own the road runner, but I would still love to have one.

These ones came out a few years ago...I bought a few for friends here....
upload_2018-10-25_22-18-29.png

upload_2018-10-25_22-18-44.png

Steel body & tray with vinyl wrap. For the money they were a good buy. Something like $22 ea. at the time. :thumbsup:

I have a couple of the ACO or Ace hardware Mopar tool boxes also as pictured. I forgot which one I bought them from? They were cool for the price. I see them for double & even as high as $100.00 each now & then on C.L. or Ebay.
I have a red tool box like the Road Runner tool box pictured in the O.P.'s picture with an added black R/T stripe on it on mine. (No Picture though). I do have a cooler painted with an R/T stripe also for the car shows.

ResizedImage_1375902548807.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back