• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

personalized tag

eddie102870

Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
like the thread title states. have & characters and looking for ideas. car is 1969 superbee, 440 six pack, A12 clone

lol i was looking at

6pk bee
440 6pk
superb
1969bee

just a few, a buddy told me to use "beehave"

You may already know this, but you can go to your state's BMV web page and there should be a section for creating your own personalized plate. It will tell you the rules and regulations, how many characters, spaces, etc. Once you select what you want, it will actually show you a picture of your plate. It will also tell you if what you created is available or not. You'll be suprised at what is already taken. Give that a try, I would think you can do this in about any state, you can in Ohio for sure. Here. it's about $50.00 dollars more every year, which is a rip off... they only had to make the plate once. After that, it's all the same... but that's our government for you!

Good Luck! Here's mine... The veteran's part is free.
DSCN1419.JPG

BEEGONE

Auto Transport Service
Back