• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG Classic Memorial Day Sale, May 25-27, 2024 - 25% off, orders $149 or more

Rebellion

Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score
PG Classic - Dodge and Plymouth Restoration Parts

Promotion Details:
To unlock your discount, simply enter the code MEMORIAL during checkout.

Discount:
25% OFF
Promotional Period: May 25 - 27, 2024
Minimum Purchase: $149.00 or more on eligible products
Restrictions: Some restrictions apply

All in stock items will ship next business day.

I ordered a console plate set about a week ago on the sale. It was 20% off then. No word on shipping yet?

I ordered a console plate set about a week ago on the sale. It was 20% off then. No word on shipping yet?
Hi AR67GTX,

I don't work for PG. I just relayed the information to help our crowd save a few dollars. PG's sales help. Have a great weekend!

Tom

Tom, it wasn’t my impression or intent to imply that you are with P&G. Just commenting that their advertising whose email I received included this, “ All in stock items will ship next business day”

It’s kind of questionable they take your money, acknowledge you placed an order, and then don’t communicate one way or the other if it’s in stock or when it might be in stock and ship. I guess from their lack of response it’s not in stock. So someday it will pop up on the porch.

Tom, it wasn’t my impression or intent to imply that you are with P&G. Just commenting that their advertising whose email I received included this, “ All in stock items will ship next business day”

It’s kind of questionable they take your money, acknowledge you placed an order, and then don’t communicate one way or the other if it’s in stock or when it might be in stock and ship. I guess from their lack of response it’s not in stock. So someday it will pop up on the porch.
Gotcha! :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back