• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG classics

madmopar

Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
Any have any experience with their seat covers? Im lookung fir a rear bench black / black for a 68 charger. Seems they are on back order from most vendors for at least 6 -9 months out. PG classics has a complete set available according to their email. I thinking of jumping on it if the quality is good and just resell the buckets covers since I wont be needing them. Most of my local upholstery shops will only do the work if I supply them a new cover. My rear bench is orginal but the foam has almost completely disintegrated and has a tear at the top due to sun damage.

Verify stock! I ordered 67 Satellite/GTX taillight lens from one supplier that showed in stock which wasn't true. Three months later they show up from PG Classics, not my original vendor. I'm just saying be sure!

Emailed and was told it was in stock. Tried searching legendary auto but could not find it. Not mention their website was a little difficult to navigate.

Emailed and was told it was in stock. Tried searching legendary auto but could not find it. Not mention their website was a little difficult to navigate.
Call them anyway and have them check. Hope they have it good luck.

Call them anyway and have them check. Hope they have it good luck.
Ordered front bench seat covers from Legendary, July 21. Received January 22. Then realized I forgot to order the rear seat covers. Ordered in February 22, will probably not arrive until next January. They are at least six months out. My order was for blue, if ordering black might be more common and pre-made, etc. Not sure but don't just order from the web site, call them, tell them what you need and ask for shipping date.

I ordered Legendary door panels last year in March and got them in October.

Auto Transport Service
Back