• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phoenix Graphix SLIDE-ON® Application Gel for Restoration Decals & Stripes!

PhoenixGraphix

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Are you restoring a vehicle and installing your own decals and stripes?

SLIDE-ON_squeegee-720.jpg
http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/detail.php

SLIDE-ON® Application Gel by Phoenix Graphix will provide you the greatest advantage of a perfect application; time. SLIDE-ON® contains a special formula that resists drying until you are ready to squeegee the graphics into place. Only then does the decal "set up". With SLIDE-ON® time is on your side. The more SLIDE-ON® you use the more time you have!

Benefits Include:
-Helps insure a safe application
-Hydroplane, wet-method, application is a snap!
-Dries only after you decide to squeegee
-Graphics lay flatter
-Easy squirt-on application

FREE
Squeegee with every purchase!
Call toll free 800-941-4550 and place your order today!

id recommend getting the application gel and squeegee..iv never installed graphics before and the gel made it easy..i did all the stripes on my 70 roadrunner pretty much by myself..the gel gives ya a lot more time to get it right were u want it.

Word to the wise and those who have NEVER done this before. DON'T USE TOO MUCH GEL or you will never get it all squeegeed out and you'll spend a long time with a straight pin getting bubbles out. If this could be sprayed (it can't it's too thick) it might work better. Next time I'm using dish washing soap and water in a spray bottle.

Did my 73 Rotisserie Restored Charger yesterday.
20140513_084646.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back