• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photo Request - Speedo Cable Bracket to Firewall

Detroit Iron

Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
I'm putting a '69 Charger together and looking for a photo of the small bracket (pictured) under the master cylinder that holds the speedo cable down. How does this bracket mount? Thank you.

Hey there Detroit Iron. I can't tell which bracket your asking about. Does this help? Let me know.

Brake Booster.jpg

That will make him happy. Nice and clear and well defined. I didn't know he would be asking this question back in 2003 or I would have done better Wayne. lol
You are the MAN!

LMAO.... I try to please, habit from covering my *** for 27 years rebuilding peoples airplanes!

now I have to look to see if that brackets on my Bee
beerestoration2017-1483-jpg.jpg

Don't want to hi jack but since Detroit Iron has his answer... Wayne that other wire hold down clip in our pictures. Starter wires??

Yes and brake failure wire. There is also another bracket that extends out off the frame rail to support the starter motor wires.
beerestoration2018 2068.JPG
beerestoration2018 2049.JPG
beerestoration2018 215.JPG

Yes yes. Thanks Wayne! I have that one. I see I even have it marked. lol That's right Detroit Iron, I just saved you from extra typing.

I do love my touch screen with built in ZOOM. I getting older you know. lol

Auto Transport Service
Back