• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos from a gathering of friends

Black_Sheep

Super Commando
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score
Every spring my good friend hosts an open house/car show at his garage condo. It started small with a close group of friends, other condo owners got involved and started inviting their friends. It was a nice night and a lot of people showed up for the unofficial start of the season.

Some pics…
IMG_8876.jpeg
IMG_8880.jpeg
IMG_8879.jpeg

Looks like a good time. My pick is the A12 Bee. An F6 A12 Bee has been my bucket list car for years...

Looks like a good time. My pick is the A12 Bee. An F6 A12 Bee has been my bucket list car for years...

Dan is really detail oriented, it’s probably one of the nicest A12 cars I’ve ever seen and he drives it regularly.

it's a 'Damn nice' gathering too...

:thankyou:

Fantastic cars! Thanks for sharing.

What's this one in the non-Mopar section? I really really like it but don't think I've seen one before.

IMG_8884.jpeg

Looks to be a 1971 Ford Torino...Cobra?...GT?

Torino GT, Joel finished putting in a new interior about an hour before I shot the picture. He’s part of the core group of guy I hang with.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back