• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos from the rock

A guy was doing photos to look like magazine covers, I thought was pretty cool.
D7DD0E85-BAB1-4F6B-AE0E-382C70B9CC68.jpeg

We had a great time selling parts in the swap meet area at Rockingham on Saturday. Now it’s on to the Mopar meet at Farmington Dragway on May 7th.

D9D88415-22C9-4EEA-8357-AD42D6C28F63.jpeg

Looks like you did get a bit of rain. Between the threat of rain and the distance I backed out. Wanted to go but…
I saw where the show flyer had judging from 9am til noon and tried to find out if this meant that show cars needed to be set up by 9am, but never got an answer. I would have needed to leave at 4am if that were the case..

I questioned the 9:00 to 12:00 judging also and didn’t get an answer.
It took me 2 1/2 hours to get there. I think the rain may have delayed the judging. It turned out to be a good turn out. Sorry you missed it , maybe next year. :thumbsup:

Mr. Charles, thanks for the kind words about my car. I don't call it amazing, I just call it 122 modifications unusual. The "Pale Runner" will be featured in Mopar Action Magazine in the August issue if I can get all the info to them. They did the photo shoot Saturday morning before the rain came.
I have been showing this car since Carlisle last year, BUT I have to honestly say the North Carolina Folks were the most down to earth and friendly people I have met at any car show we have been at. The 5+ hour drive to get there was worth every minute invested. Showing at a Friends Cancer Fundraiser local next weekend, but I will be at Farmington on May 7. Hope to see you again.
Final THANKS for the kind comments and all your communication before the show.
PT in Tennessee

Hi Pat , it was nice meeting you and your wife at the show. Your car to me is nothing short of amazing. I will be looking forward to seeing the write up on your car in Mopar Action Magazine. Well deserved. I have to apologize for not being around more than I was but I was all over the place. Please share some pictures of your car with the folks here on the forum. The guy’s and gals here would be amazed of the work that went into your build. Hope to see you guy’s in Farmington. Take care buddy. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back