• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picked up a 67 Barracuda

wannadrag

Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
Had been wanting a solid western rust free B body and wasn't really finding much so a threw a want ad on FABO for the same only a A body.Got a response from a gent in MN with a rock solid TX barracuda.Pics and description all looked good so I bought it.Just arrived here today and cant remember the last time I saw something so solid.Car is 90 percent original paint but weathered.Crawled around all afternoon looking for some rust but nothing.So the welder wont even have to touch it.Does have a slant and that will go.I am needing some window trim so if anyone has a parts car pm me.

cuda 002.JPGcuda 004.JPG

Wow, that's nice. Congrats on the purchase. I'll give you ten bucks for it.
Q

Looks great. Gotta love a notchback Barracuda. Heck, rust free.....whats that?! Buckets with console shift, did he change the bench out? Just wondering because the door panels are black vs the white seats. In any case, nice car. Sure looks straight.

Was a black interior car,seats were swapped out but it a bucket seat column shift car.Seats are pretty decent so I am thinking of losing the red belts and dash parts and going with white seats and the rest black .Car will remain green and the vinyl is surprisingly very good so I may leave it be.Paint under the hood and in the trunk looks so good yet it just hard to believe.

That's a damn fine looking car. Is it low mileage? Are you going to keep the /6 in case you want to put it back original?

my first road car was a 67 notchback barracuda with the 318 and buckets console and some day I will own another one it was b5 blue with a black interior and black vinyl top and 37 years later I am still looking for the right car,,you found a sweet ride good luck with it

great score congrats on the rust free 67 Barracuda

001[1].jpg they sure look good in forest green

:yes:eek:h man, that is so cool!.....
they are like a dart with "Coke" style lines!

fantastic score! I'd keep the oroginal paint, for a while. can't beat original.

I had a 68 Notch back light brown with black interior buckets and console

Junk yard got that car

Great score! Did you light up a cig after you got it?! :D

Auto Transport Service
Back