• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

5701E3A7-BCD3-49A8-A4F7-89C81AFD0DCA.jpeg

Probably a repeat. I can't help myself. :D

1660699715015.png

Here is my 1969 SuperBee coupe and I at the main intersection of Grand Bend, Ontario in the summer of 1969. Photo was taken by and printed in local newspaper, The London Free Press, London, Ontario. I know it is my car, by ram air hood, chrome reverse rims, and rear deck aerial I could detect in a blow-up of the picture. I never saw the original picture in 1969, but it showed up as part of a Hemmings Motor News blog on my E-mail almost 52 years later. Imagine my surprise at seeing it!

1969.png

Last edited:
Here is my 1969 SuperBee and I at the main intersection of Grand Bend, Ontario in the summer of 1969. Photo was taken by and printed in local newspaper, The London Free Press, London, Ontario. I know it is my car, by ram air hood, chrome reverse rims, and rear deck aerial I could detect in blow up of picture.

View attachment 1345179
That is awesome!

How many people would let a good looking chick lean or sprawl on a car, meanwhile wouldn’t let the big key chain carrying guy within 2 feet.
My older brother no smoker wouldn’t let me smoke in the 67 D200 truck that dad bought, but his girlfriends could. Unfortunately he passed away in 1994 at 52.
Do you not understand chemistry? :rofl:

Do you not understand chemistry? :rofl:
Well there are double standards, it was Dad’s truck, which my brother kind of took over.
My wife really treated her cars well, wouldn’t even dream of leaning against them this was before I met Her.
Exception 1972 , she and friends leaning against the front end of the 67 Charger we bought in 1970.

Auto Transport Service
Back