• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Back in the Day

Kitty Kar evolution

A105E19A-3132-41B2-AF07-61ADBF8AC840.png

6222E7A9-0A39-4AB3-92DD-1A0572CCDE58.png

Pink charger trailering queen
A real pink Charger non R/T is that one of 3 made?

B908C16A-1209-482D-8E6C-0C48457E9AF9.png

BCE0E83C-E33B-45B5-BBEB-FC61EF6E5820.jpeg

Last edited:
That picture looks like it was taken in Tucson on Grant road.
I honestly have no idea. I tripped over it perusing some reference website in the middle of the night one time...
I don't think I've ever seen the graphic anywhere else, so I guess it means some local promotion?

I honestly have no idea. I tripped over it perusing some reference website in the middle of the night one time...
I don't think I've ever seen the graphic anywhere else, so I guess it means some local promotion?
I sent it to a friend and it seems it was taken in Phoenix. One sign is for KTAR which is a NBC affiliate in Phoenix.

I sent it to a friend and it seems it was taken in Phoenix. One sign is for KTAR which is a NBC affiliate in Phoenix.

I ran an image search and it came back with:
"Under the billboard was the entry to shady Portland Parkway where it met Central Avenue."

https://www.roguecolumnist.com/rogue_columnist/2021/08/growing-up-in-photos.html
Thank you both - I'd always wondered. I have altered the name of the image on my PC to reflect the location
for future reference. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back