• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pics of cop wheels and rear spoiler installed...

djais1801

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
Before any negative comments come regarding the incorrect year spoiler being used, feel free to send me the additional $400 to buy the "correct" year spoiler..Other than that, I hope you enjoy the upgrades I did, I sure do!:headbang:
2012-08-28185749.gif

2012-08-28193059.gif

2012-08-29081153.gif

2012-08-29081715.gif

2012-08-29081754.gif

2012-08-29081635.gif

Awesome, great job! Now I have to throw on those police wheels, looks too good. Those 275s on the rear?

Awesome, great job! Now I have to throw on those police wheels, looks too good. Those 275s on the rear?
yes they are 275 on rear and 245 on front..made out real well...my buddy works at a b/s and only charged me for material (primer/paint) on wheels.

looks great, i like it better without the caps, but thats just me. the wing looks great as well

looks great, i like it better without the caps, but thats just me. the wing looks great as well
i go back and forth..it looks like a sleeper w/out the caps..but i like both ways...it's amazing what different look it has w/out the ralleyes

Before any negative comments come regarding the incorrect year spoiler being used, feel free to send me the additional $400 to buy the "correct" year spoiler..Other than that, I hope you enjoy the upgrades I did, I sure do!:headbang:
2012-08-28185749.gif

2012-08-28193059.gif

2012-08-29081153.gif

2012-08-29081715.gif

2012-08-29081754.gif

2012-08-29081635.gif

Awesome!
Looks great.
Like my "Bud" says when idiots give him criticisim: "Show me yours a$$ #ole"
Anyway, beautiful car.
"super-bee_ski"

i go back and forth..it looks like a sleeper w/out the caps..but i like both ways...it's amazing what different look it has w/out the ralleyes

i do as well. my dishes are on then off. both my sets of steels are body color now, where they use to be black. i need medication lol

:icon_thumright: :headbang:very nice love the blue great photos keep up the good work :headbang:

i am not a wing or hub cap guy
i think it looks better befor the wing and caps
but nice car eather way

i.........i......................i........................... I FREEKIN LOOOOOOOOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

yeah that's pretty god dam cool man nice work something to definitively be prod of.

Bud, i really didn't think you could make your car look better then it was looking, again im proved wrong! That looks incredible looks sinister as can be. I particularly like the picture before the caps were added, looks mean and ready for any fight! NO way to be negative with this new look, its a real beauty..

Well - "correct" or "incorrect" aside, I think the spoiler looks great. Hey - it's your car... :headbang:

Not only that, but the more I see of the "cop" wheels, the more they're growing on me. Nice work.

Looks sharp. I like the caps on - they just look like they belong on that car.

Mr Henderson should I do the same to my orange girl?

yessssssssssssss ,,young jedi.............use the forceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i think a wing on your girl would look BAD ***.....

you missed a great car show sunday BTW....i called ya ....you must have been building a fence! lol:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back