• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics of everyones 68-69 Coronets

Here's our toy

nice *** 003ab.jpg

Dematt1, it is a floor shifter auto console car. I never have been a big fan of the 833 trans even have owned several Super Bees. One was a B7 '68 4 spd and a 69 T6 4 spd and even a '72 340 4 spd Duster. It seems every time I had a higher pressure than stock pressure plate I ran into bending clutch linkages! Don't get me wrong though, I am glad that I had the opportunity to own all of those 4 spd cars and did have fun too!

17WithaCoronetRT,

Allen did do nice work on the full driver floor pan, foot well, the dutchman panel, work around the rear glass etc. I don't do much body work but I am doing the finish work where the metal replacement work was done. I need to learn this anyway.

Your R/T sure has a lot of good options. Many more than mine!

I am going to paint the car white again but will probably go with a black interior as many of the parts the seller had were black, David.

Pic of the R/T before I bought it:

Attachments

• DSCN0399.JPG
    DSCN0399.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 680
rp23g7, thats one bad *** 69 bee, i never thought id like painted bumpers, but man does that look amazing on your car, head turner for sure.

and Demonsizzler, im not sure what color im gonna paint mine, back to original ww1 white or another color, thats why i started this thread, to see many options to look back upon to decide what i like, yours is definately on its way to something great, keep us all posted!

rp23g7, thats one bad *** 69 bee, i never thought id like painted bumpers, but man does that look amazing on your car, head turner for sure.

and Demonsizzler, im not sure what color im gonna paint mine, back to original ww1 white or another color, thats why i started this thread, to see many options to look back upon to decide what i like, yours is definately on its way to something great, keep us all posted!

Thanks, its actually a clone Bee, its originally a 318 Coronet 440. I wasnt sure i was going to like the painted bumpers, but they grew on me, then the grill didnt look right, too much silver, so i painted it black, now she has the right looking attitude.

Here she is:icon_mrgreen: Just now we put in new heads + new cam.....

CIMG0897.jpg 11.jpg 1968 Dodge Coronet RT exterior pass side.jpg CIMG0896.jpg 12.jpg

What intake is that? And what coil bracket are you using?

Thx
Intake is a Holley street dominator. Not sure on the coil bracket ,I,m thinking a universal mount bracket found at your local auto parts store.

Auto Transport Service
Back