• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics of the North Oakland Swap Meet and Car Show

BigBlock61

Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
I went to the North Oakland Mopar Swap Meet and Car Show today. Not a bad day today for a car show. A little overcast and cool. About 30 to 40 cars showed up for the show and about as many people selling stuff. I scored a dash, tail light trim panel, and some VIN plate rivets for the Coronet after selling my Hemi flywheel. All in all it was a good day.

300.jpgRoad Runner T7.jpg

Road Runner Dark Green.jpgFury.jpg

Dart GTS.jpgCustom Royal.jpg

Cuda Green.jpgCharger 74.jpg

Challenger Yellow.jpgBaracuda White.jpg

Attachments

• Sport Satalite 67.jpg
    Sport Satalite 67.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 349
nice cars, thanks for sharing

That Fury is amazing,owned three of them,68 was the best year. Will be at Dream Cruise,hope to see them.

The swap meet was good, too bad the weather wasn't better. Here are a couple more pics, love the silver '66 300!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 261
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 253
How was the swap meet part?

The swap meet was good. To me it looked like a lot of junk till I really started to look, then it was all treasure. I scored a tail light trim panel for my 69 Coronet, a dash, non rally, and some correct rivets so I can remove my VIN plate to refinish the dash board. I can't complain, I sold my hemi flywheel there and was able to buy these parts with that money. All in all, a good day. :) If I would have had more money I could have went nuts finding all the things I needed for the Coronet.

- - - Updated - - -

The swap meet was good, too bad the weather wasn't better. Here are a couple more pics, love the silver '66 300!

I should have PM'd you Matt. It would have been nice to say hi and put a face with the name. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess, next time.

We probably walked right by each other. I chatted with Sgt Paul for a few minutes, it was good to see him. I volunteered to help organize the swap meet so I was there by 6am. I got a smokin early bird deal on a E body Rallye instrument cluster with 8 grand tach for my vert.

Auto Transport Service
Back