• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Pistons - 440 Standard Bore (Used is okay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPBP440

Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of pistons in good shape for reuse. Factory or aftermarket, as long as they are not 8:1 low compression pistons. PM me and let me know what you have. My budget build needs your old parts.

I have 7 great KB pistons. 10-1 CR. One of them broke when the rod went so I am building a new motor. I checked with summit and they said a single KB piston could be special ordered. They are in nice shape. They are "open chamber" pistons with kinda of a raised 1/3 moon "eyebrow" compression bump on the top.
I will sell all 7 of them for $100...plus postage from Cal...probably cost about $30 Postal cost.
If you are intererested I can take pictures of them from all sorts of different angle and post them for you.

I have 7 great KB pistons. 10-1 CR. One of them broke when the rod went so I am building a new motor. I checked with summit and they said a single KB piston could be special ordered. They are in nice shape. They are "open chamber" pistons with kinda of a raised 1/3 moon "eyebrow" compression bump on the top.
I will sell all 7 of them for $100...plus postage from Cal...probably cost about $30 Postal cost.
If you are intererested I can take pictures of them from all sorts of different angle and post them for you.
Thanks. I just got a set on Friday from another member. I need to update this ad, but it won't let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back