• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Playoff Hockey

All the series are pretty damn exciting

I haven't seen a bad game yet...but there have been a couple blowouts.

The almighty Bruins have been sent home. Along with last years cup winner Avs. And the bigmouth Rangers fans have been shut up. So... who's it gonna be ???

FL Cats look pretty good.

...as does the Kracken.

Good thread with more involvement on FABO.

Vegas does look good - Draisaitl and McDavid are going to be a tough out, however. If Skinner can find some consistency it will be a great series.

Hoping for Jake Oettinger (he sent my kid a signed game stick for Xmas - he is from our hometown and an awesome guy) and the Stars can win it, although Seattle has been fun to watch.

The East - who knows. Kinda hope Toronto pulls it off since they have been abysmal for years, although Florida was impressive the way they played Boston. Carolina played a perfect game last night, not sure if New Jersey's youth is enough. Either way - best time of the year!

:)

7325C4AC-62C9-4C62-A9C0-0D4814675FE9.jpeg

797F2EAF-804F-4AC8-85FF-9B5C49F20E74.jpeg

BAD750F7-3BC4-448F-A011-DB8EF70BED46.jpeg

1130210E-ADFA-412B-ABAF-EF43332E0565.jpeg

Florida is just finding a way. Zero quit

Vegas does look good - Draisaitl and McDavid are going to be a tough out, however. If Skinner can find some consistency it will be a great series.

Hoping for Jake Oettinger (he sent my kid a signed game stick for Xmas - he is from our hometown and an awesome guy) and the Stars can win it, although Seattle has been fun to watch.

The East - who knows. Kinda hope Toronto pulls it off since they have been abysmal for years, although Florida was impressive the way they played Boston. Carolina played a perfect game last night, not sure if New Jersey's youth is enough. Either way - best time of the year!
Edmonton’s goal tending is weak. Seattle is the dark horse. Havent seen much of them in Boston. Florida is mentally tougher than I thought. Hope Oettinger plays a little better. Not all his fault though. Carolina‘s experience and leadership is gonna be too much for NJ. Vegas got some grit

Florida is on a mission. This match up with the Hurricanes should be a good one.

Canes are used to that style of play. Should be a good matchup

Panthers-Hurricanes winner may be the favorite to get the cup. Me, I'm happy Leafs and Pajama-boy are done. I'll enjoy either VGK or the Dallas NorthStars as the opponent. Irregardless, there is nothing better than playoff hockey !

Auto Transport Service
Back