• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plum6pak's 70 Satellite / Roadrunner Project

You have done a fantastic job on this build. You missed no detail and the Paint? Flawless! Thank you for sharing it with us too!

Awesome car.Love the stance it is perfect.Did you do anything to achieve the stance or is it pretty much stock?

Sorry didn't get back sooner, the stance was what I had in mind from the beginning, had a hard time finding the right combo of wheel and tire to achieve what I wanted. Already had superstock springs so that set the height for the rear, then re set the torsion height . When I first got it home it had too much of a rake to it so I had the alignment shop raise it till I was happy with the height. The tires on the front and rear are about as big as you can go on a B-body without any rubbing issues. Thanks for the nice comments! :notworthy:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Got my hood wrapped a couple of weeks ago, looks almost like gun metal now. Was mat black before.

A little different lighting.

That is SWEET! I so much would love to grab a 70 someday when my 69 is finished, its my wife's favorite and you just cant beat the body style or interior on them, You did a great job and that hood is killer with the body color!!!

Got my personalized vintage plate, made a little modification and it came out pretty good! The state vintage plates all have a little antique car left of the numbers, easy to peel off with a heat gun and insert the bird!

Awesome!!!!

got my personalized vintage plate, made a little modification and it came out pretty good! The state vintage plates all have a little antique car left of the numbers, easy to peel off with a heat gun and insert the bird!

Really Very Nice! I got a 70RR when I was 15, in 1970., So they have a special place in my heart..

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted, here's a little fun in the cool-de-sac and I didn't even break the speed limit once during this video!

Auto Transport Service
Back