• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PLZ FORGIVE ME GUYS...HEEELLLLPPP!

39 responses and nothing from the OP? Perhaps he meant to say nobody gives a F...

OK ,update, she starts easy, grumpy when cold, she has sooo much power I can just get her rolling in first and go to second and feed the pedal to her, she purrs like a bengal tiger at road speed, she tries to go sideways at 60 if you feed her too much pedal...got my boner hung up in the steering wheel and almost wrecked, what a ride fellas.

OK ,update, she starts easy, grumpy when cold, she has sooo much power I can just get her rolling in first and go to second and feed the pedal to her, she purrs like a bengal tiger at road speed, she tries to go sideways at 60 if you feed her too much pedal...got my boner hung up in the steering wheel and almost wrecked, what a ride fellas.
You have a strange relationship with your car.

Try a different steering wheel.

The tater cook time goes down a good bit if the tater is at room temp before cooking....

I also cook with charcoal (Big Green Egg). I nuke my spuds in the Microwave for a couple minutes to get them started, then wrap them in foil.

I also cook with charcoal (Big Green Egg). I nuke my spuds in the Microwave for a couple minutes to get them started, then wrap them in foil.
I lay mine out in the sun to warm them up....but....almost done after about an hour or so before wrapping them up for the grill lol

I lay mine out in the sun to warm them up....but....almost done after about an hour or so before wrapping them up for the grill lol

That probably works better in Texas than Washington.

What, exactly, is this thread about? I have some tips on gutter cleaning too.

Change your ballast resistor.

Auto Transport Service
Back