• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pneumatic Ratchets - Price vs Quality

anything i have ever had with a battery never lasts very long for me
and it ends up that battery replacement costs as much as a new tool does..

anything i have ever had with a battery never lasts very long for me
and it ends up that battery replacement costs as much as a new tool does..

Things are much different with battery powered stuff now. All the guys working in body shops use Milwakee or Makita tools. They are quality stuff. You get what you pay for when it comes to tools.

I use Ingersoll Rand.

71747jntrcL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Ingersoll-Rand-109XPA-8-inch-Ratchet-Wrench/dp/B00004XOSY

I love my IR, its stout! Make sure you have good clean dry air to extend the life!

Well, it's clean, don't know about dry, but it does get juiced well before each use as does my CP impact.

Wow! What a coincidence. I just bought that exact air ratchet to replace my worn out one. The difference in power is night and day. Im very pleased
I replaced my 20 year old Snap-on with that one 2 years ago. I find the quality to be the same, the performance to be the same and the price to be a third. A winner in my book.

Just purchased a new 1/4 drive air ratchet to replace my old CP one. It's an Aircat and from everything that I read, got the best reviews.

download (7).jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back