• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pole Saws

You got to love the spring knock-back.

That sight of that retaining wall is causing me a little trauma. :eek:
That wall is over 3/8mile long… here is the other end of it. This pic was taken when I was 70 feet up trimming trees there…it goes all the way down and turns left going up the hill another 100 yards to that tree line. Took over a year to build…

164CB021-FC79-460E-BD43-1692A6C2D9B5.jpeg

Wish the DeWalt was on the 60v flex volt system, seems like it would need it more than my 60v weed whacker does.

How am I going to get my Charger down the driveway with tree limbs hanging in the road? :rofl:

Those of you who live in the suburbs or a field will never understand how quickly the woods will try to take back a road.

The DeWalt came in and I put it to use yesterday. Seems sturdy and has plenty of power to cut the biggest limbs that short little blade can cut. With the big 20/60 flexvolt battery, I never ran out of juice but I may not have cut enough stuff to run down a little 20 volt pack either. As long as it holds up, I'll be happy with it. The only complaint I have is that the filler neck for the chain oil is so small a funnel is necessary to fill the tank - but the funnel makes it hard to tell when the tank is full.

One other thing - the correct color for the blade cover is always blaze orange, and never black. DeWalt got that one wrong.

One of the worst tools I have ever bought, I can cut down in 45 minutes what I can not haul off/clean up in 3 days.......a young man is desperately needed with this one.....

Auto Transport Service
Back