• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polywideblock - prayers needed....he has been found

Great to have you back again Phil. Keep persevering. Being on here and conversing could be some of the best medicine you can get. Don’t worry about the spelling, we’ll work it out. :thumbsup:

Bro - you're back!! So glad I'm on to witness the event. We've all been praying, watching, waiting and wanting. Where's Poly??! Glad to have you back mate! Hope all is reasonably well and you're on your way!

Phil's Nurse...
51xdnmwkM0L._UY445_.jpg

:D

you have idea , Perry close to the baba I have/had ( she was hot ) . still waiting for my licence to drive , but the swell she if give for a drive for shout

WELCOME BACK POLY!!!!
i don't care how your spelling is
You're back, all that counts:thumbsup:

Welcome back, we where getting pretty worried for a while!

Welcome back Phil! Hoping for a speedy recovery!!!
If I had a nurse like that , I would have made sure she checked the swelling often!!!

Hello Phil!! great to see you back here man, really good. We all missed you...lol...could you tell? Don't worry about the words and spelling, you could type complete nonsense here and we would be happy anyway. Ghost.

great having you back, Phil!..... we never gave up ........... look, Rebel is all grown up

IMG_20180125_135617.jpg

upload_2018-2-23_7-3-52.png

He's back.... :lol:

That thread has been dying a slow death without you Phil. Nobody (and I mean nobody) is going to say anything about spelling on your posts.
If we were playing scrabble, and you had nothing but X, Q & Z.....we could let you win. :D

I am here now , been anther name run in . but I am here .
spelling sux, just can make words up and having to look everything up the learn it again . but trying
Phil, it's REALLY GREAT to hear You again Mate!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back