• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop goes my coronets cherry

Nicknet

Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
image.jpg
Exhaust done 3" to 3" 3 chamber vintage flowmasters to 2 1/2". Drove coronet out on the open road this evening. First time in 4 years and first time with a big block.

image.jpg

I love the coronets... I think you both popped a cherry. Nice car i bet it sounds healthy.

What's in the car etc?

Sweeet! Luv them '70 Coronets

Nice car! I wish I lived in a climate where I could drive my car today...

Nice car! I wish I lived in a climate where I could drive my car today...

Yes California is nice really wet this year the old coronet can handle a little rain though. This bitch drives like a dream. I have a 727 from a RV shifting sweet.

Sweet looking coronet. Nice looking package. Sounds like she has the right build too - enjoy!

Awsum possum! Great looking ride..nice build too

Love the 70's, looks great! Do you have a video of it running? I want to go that route with mine.

Love the 70's, looks great! Do you have a video of it running? I want to go that route with mine.
I have video but to hard for me to post. I can vouch for it though sounds sweet nice nasty idle thumper cam lives up to its name rough idle but is totally well behaved after that. Runs real nice.

Auto Transport Service
Back