• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pope Benedict won’t be down for breakfast

R.I.P.

Not being of the Faith, it is an inevitable passing as all Popes seem to be in the old age group. Historically he is one of a few in the 600 plus years of Vatican History to resign. That has cemented his place on Catholic History. Go with God Mon-senior...cr8crshr/Bill:praying::praying::praying::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I will mourn the passing of any living thing but being a religious figure living in a palace doesn't impress me one bit. I guess he's going to figure out the answer to the big question now.

RIP

59276B6B-92A7-4F8F-BA17-79AF12744A45.jpeg

A little late, but better late than never .............

Pope Francis Announces Passing Of Final Catholic Pope

Dec 31, 2022
63b0a2cf556aa63b0a2cf556ab.jpg

VATICAN CITY — The Vatican has announced the passing of Pope Benedict, the last and final Catholic Pope.

"Pope Benedict will be remembered fondly by those who actually believe that Catholic stuff," said Pope Francis. "I'm not sure exactly who those people are, but I'm deeply sorry for your loss."

Born Joseph Ratzinger, Pope Benedict XVI was known across the world for saying out loud what Catholics believe. "Ratzinger combined humble leadership, remarkable intellect, and being Catholic," said retired Bishop Joseph Kurtz. "He had a deep commitment to the magisterial teachings of the Catholic Church, which basically means he was Catholic. It's a really good quality in a Pope."

While the Catholic Church had a long streak going of Catholic Popes, that lineage officially came to a close with Pope Benedict's passing. "It was a good run," remarked Father George Pine. "Ratzinger was a good one to go out on. He was a terrific theologian, yet able to communicate in accessible ways. Also, you always knew where he stood on the issues - because he was Catholic."

At publishing time, the Vatican was reportedly looking for some nearby Catholics to come perform the appropriate Mass for Pope Benedict's passing.

Auto Transport Service
Back