• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post an interesting feature or cool site to visit in your area.

SteveSS

Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
We have Garden of the Gods just west of the city of Colorado Springs. It's actually a free city park.

Everyone already knows about Pikes Peak. See live webcams.

https://coloradosprings.gov/pikespeakcameras

GOG.jpg

B079238A-B8BC-412E-B47F-764924847096.png
We have the Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village. The history at the museum is amazing, and on the same grounds they have Greenfield Village along with also being an amazing place of history, they host The Motor Muster on Father’s Day weekend that we attend and register the GTX.
thehenryford.org

I'm in Northern Nevada and Lake Tahoe is a place to see. Great place to take a summer cruise with a 72 mile loop around the lake.

lake-tahoe-loop-listing@2x-scaled.jpg

I want to visit all this stuff. Is that volcano still active? Miles and miles of open nothingness are attractive to me too!

I live 1.5 hours from Yosemite.
14448411352_6431c00320_o.jpg

We also have a wildlife refuge (Merced Wildlife Refuge) about 15 minutes from here that lots of migratory birds spend the winter.
14472541342_fdecb85801_o.jpg

It's funny, if she falls that little bicycle helmet isn't going to do much. That's a part of Colorado that doesn't get any press. The people dying from rock climbing and white water rafting.

Dardanelle Res.
Sonora Dardanelle Reservoir.jpg

2 ridges over, about 50 driving miles
Sonora Yosemite Valey.jpg

upcountry 20 or so miles Kennedy Meadowa Chimney Creek
it's truly Gods Country
when it's not snowing :poke: & me having to shovel
Sonora Kennedy Meadows Chimney Creek.jpg

Amazing.

When I truly get sick of the Peoples Republik of Maryland, I'll be headed west (but not past the Rockies - everything is too brown west of them). Truly beautiful.

It's funny, if she falls that little bicycle helmet isn't going to do much. That's a part of Colorado that doesn't get any press. The people dying from rock climbing and white water rafting.

Helmet is for stuff falling from above.

Tell me more abo8ut this statue.

That’s at the Old North Bridge in concord Maskachusetts where the shot heard round the world began. Apparently, that statue was erected on the 100 year anniversary. These grave markers are also there...

ge-concord-massachusetts-river-minute-man-national-historical-park-american-revolution-209546319.jpg

Grave-British-Soldier-at-Paul-Revere-Capture-site-in-Lexington-5-26-2014.jpg

Liberty Bell & Independence Hall, but NOT RECOMMENDED, they are car jacking politicians in the city now, SSSSSSSOOOOOO..........

Auto Transport Service
Back