• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Chrysler Carlisle 2016 Pics Here

Heres a couple

20160715_080226.jpg 20160714_144104.jpg

bought this coronet 500 at carslile this year 383 4 barrel car all #'s matching

SANY0025 (1).JPG

I was wondering how does one get their car in the tent or building? I see It does not have to be a full show car since the cars I see have the hoods and trunks closed. Any info would be helpful

My daughter was married that weekend so I could not attend,musta been 15 tears since I didn't go.BUT,,,,,I see my buddy Mad Mike made the drive from Long Island.He STILL does not have side glass. Also,that blown 62 with the wing used to be owned by another friend here on the Island. After he lost his wife,he went to **** and let EVERYTHING GO,,,,,,,,,,,,

My daughter was married that weekend so I could not attend,musta been 15 tears since I didn't go.BUT,,,,,I see my buddy Mad Mike made the drive from Long Island.He STILL does not have side glass. Also,that blown 62 with the wing used to be owned by another friend here on the Island. After he lost his wife,he went to **** and let EVERYTHING GO,,,,,,,,,,,,
Is that the gray one that used to be yellow? I still have the magazine it was in 25 years ago. It was cool to see it again.

I was wondering how does one get their car in the tent or building? I see It does not have to be a full show car since the cars I see have the hoods and trunks closed. Any info would be helpful

There are big doors on the end.

The invitational exhibit cars are selected. On the Carlisle website there was a procedure for submitting a car for the special exhibits. My 69 Fury Custom Suburban was on display in bldg. Y in the "50 years of C body" exhibit.
There is no fee for selected cars, they are also not eligible for judging.

We have a guy here (fletch) that takes groups over to all the Carlisle Evemts (mopar,ford,gm)
He makes his own show that we see here
Part 1

Part 2

Yeah, I watch Fletch on Classic Restos on the Shannon's Channel. He's a hoot and those car shows Fletch goes to in Australia and New Zealand are fun to watch.

I like the "it's not an R/T, GTX, Roadrunner, Super Bee, E body or 69 Charger tent".

Were those survivors?

Auto Transport Service
Back