• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power Drum to Disc Brake Swap Question

If this is something you are hot on, call Cass (Dr Diff), I have found that this is the best way to get information with him as he can be a little slow in responding to emails.

I see you wrote "I work in"... not sure what they means,

Yeah it’s Cass who’s emailing and has responded within a day twice.
That should have said...in Tumwater, neighbor.

His BBB record is 1/5 so yeah sounds shady.
I bought a kit for my D100 from Wayne about 5 years ago and it’s been great, much better than the low-buck Scarebird installs these trucks often get. No problems with customer service. But lately I’ve seen more and more posts by people having issues, and the only videos he seems to post nowadays are him selling off his personal vehicles. Not really sure what’s up.

I bought a kit for my D100 from Wayne about 5 years ago and it’s been great, much better than the low-buck Scarebird installs these trucks often get. No problems with customer service. But lately I’ve seen more and more posts by people having issues, and the only videos he seems to post nowadays are him selling off his personal vehicles. Not really sure what’s up.

I just looked at his eBay sale on his brackets and he sold 3 sets for $400 each in Jan Feb and March using the same auction. Now it’s at $500.

I just got an email from Richard Ehrenberg which said Wayne reproduces the pin style brackets.
Really, I assumed they were OEM. If they are reproductions then why the outrages price?
Dr. Diff sales slider repro for $90 with bolts.

I went back to Fran’s link to Wayne’s site and noticed this time around the details button at the bottom. The $500 price drove me away.

What do you know, they are reproduction.

11.75" Mopar Pin Caliper Brackets by TRM Inc.
  • TRM Inc. is the undisputed Mopar Brake Expert
  • Over 500 people per day watch our video
  • These caliper brackets were used by Chrysler on some 1976 and up, large 4 door cars with heavy duty brakes.
  • They are super rare today!
  • Installation bolts included.
  • Beautiful reproductions by TRM Inc.
  • Cast in Zenia, Ohio.
  • Allows 11.75" rotors with pin caliper system.
  • Considered max performance effort.
  • Used on TRM Inc. Big Dog Rotor Kit.
  • The best of the best in Mopar braking.
  • Compatible with A-Body, B-Body and E-Body.

I’m guessing this company made them.
http://www.xeniafoundry.com/

Dr Diff should have some reproduced and offer both styles. I wonder how many would need to be made to bring the cost down to a couple hundred a pair?

Auto Transport Service
Back