• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power loss

This a story so please don't stop half way through! Keep us posted.

This a story so please don't stop half way through! Keep us posted.
I promise...there is so much more to this story..I'm new here...so I'm don't know if there's a format for longer stories...because this one gets stranger by the year

You've all been great and I appreciate it !...I'm sure like most all of you...it takes time to solve issues due to ...mainly these vehicles being hobbies...not necessary for everyday driving. I will divulge this cars story over time. I've traveled from California to Iowa this week to visit family...when I return home... we'll tackle likely debacle. Thank you all..thank you Fran

That's interesting...yes ..on any rebuild I'm a gauge hawk...nothing was out of place on gauges...other than I've never been able to get gas to work..lol

pull all the pushrods and check them, if there all straight I'd reassemble and do a leakdown!put a thermostat in it while your at it!were you paying attention t temps. when failure occured, most of the times I've had valvetrain issues it all began with a hot engine!
I believe your judgement is sound...good point. If one push rod is bent...tear down time..if not..check compression. Thank you

Auto Transport Service
Back